Colosseum is the symbol of Rome, are you sure to really know it?
The event promises to venture in the corridors and on the terraces between the exultant crowd, thrilling shows, wild beasts, special effects and gladiators, turn back time when the Colosseum was a lively and exciting place!
The tour guided will be accompanied by an exclusive and original activity, to make this experience unforgettable for the whole family
– Date of the Event: Saturday 23 June 2018 entry or late morning / or early afternoon, based on turn on online of tickets availables (the time of entry will be announced after the purchase of the shift)
(Specific directions: on exact time and place of meeting will be sent in the notification email one or two days before the date of the event)
– time limit to join us: Friday, June 8, 2018 (after this date it still be possible to book if the minimum number is reached while places last)
– Expiry date for the advance payment: Monday 11 June 2018 (reached the minimum number of subscriptions will be sent an email with all the instructions for payment)
Cost of the Event
Guided tour, educational activities and final certificates:
– Children (from 3 to 12 years of age) 12 €
– Adults (and children aged 13 and over who, therefore, following the guided tour will not participate directly in the teaching activity) € 5
Also many packages suitable for families
Cicero in Rome Cultural AssociationAuthorized Guide:
Dr. Simona Moscadelli
For more details: https://www.facebook.com/
Tour guided at “Ghetto” and Tiberina iland